LOOKING FOR AN INTERNSHIP?
We're hiring! We’re looking for a passionate and motivated college student to participate in a semester-long internship with Kids N Culture. You will work alongside our close-knit team to support day-to-day operations, manage your own projects, and assist with fundraising efforts to help grow and shape the future of our company. Throughout your internship experience, you will gain valuable professional skills that will help prepare you for your future career.
- Work with the internal team to support ongoing company operations
- Research and organize relevant grant opportunities
- Assist Marketing team with brand management, social programs and PR outreach
- Research and create pipeline for corporate sponsorship opportunities
- Source relevant background and reading materials for student workshops on Tanzania
- Support Curriculum and Travel teams in preparation for the Peru student tour
- Assist in the planning and execution of fundraising efforts
- Current college student or incoming college freshman (must show acceptance letter if not currently enrolled)
- Willing to dedicate 20 hours per month for a 4 month period
- Have a passion for education and global studies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize multiple projects while working remotely
- Interest in education, marketing and nonprofit management
- Passion for growing and shaping the future of a start-up company
- Familiarity with social platforms and willingness to learn more
If you are interested in gaining valuable experience in education and the nonprofit sector, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kids N Culture is based out of New York City, but remote applicants are also encouraged.
This is an unpaid internship. Should this opportunity fit the requirements of your college internship program, we are happy to provide documentation as needed.